Galveston Flounder Fishing
All of our bays offer great flounder fishing, reaching its peak in the months of October and November. The cuts and sandy points along the Texas Gulf Coast are flounder heaven especially during October and November. Many of us have landed flounder by sure luck while targeting other game fish like trout and redfish.
A flounder trip is different in that it specifically targets these sought after gamefish. Your captain will use the weather, tides and season to determine the best method to ensure you land a decent share of flounder.
Flounder fish are masters of camouflage and will bury themselves in the sand or mud. They blend perfectly while buried in the sand or mud waiting for anything to swim close enough to feed on. These elusive fish dart instantly form their hiding spots to devour baitfish or passing shrimp with impressive speed for such a strangely shaped fish. Flounder can be quite sporty and are a blast to catch. Come join one of our flounder specialist captains today and enjoy some of the Gulf coast most interesting fish. Trip runs as a 1/2 day (5 hours).
- Trip pricing is for 4 people $50/ person addtional up to 6max
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food, drinks, FISHING LICENSE, camera
- Do NOT bring glass containers, drugs, firearms, bananas. Yes, you read that correctly, do not bring bananas, they are bad luck!
- You may bring your own rod and reel if you wish
- All state fish and game laws will be followed
- Please be at the dock 15 minutes before scheduled time of trip
- Tips for the captain and crew at the end of the day are greatly appreciated
Reach out if you have any questions!