In Shore Fishing
In Shore Fishing Trip: These trips take you out past the jetties where the big ones hang out. You’ll use upgraded tackle to handle larger fish and be fishing in deeper water reefs. This is your chance to catch some of the offshore species native to our water without having to go on long boat rides offshore. Typical trips will have 6-7 hours of fishing and 8-9 hours total.
We will stay within state water boundaries and cover deep water reefs, wrecks and oil rigs. Catches typically include:King Fish, Shark, Jack fish, Tarpon, oversized Red fish, Ling, Trout, Spanish Mackerel, and others.
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food, drinks, FISHING LICENSE, camera
- Do NOT bring glass containers, drugs, firearms, bananas
- You may bring your own rod and reel if you wish
- All state fish and game laws will be followed
- Please be at the dock 15 minutes before scheduled time of trip
- Tips for the captain and crew at the end of the day are greatly appreciated!
Feel free too to contact us with any questions or concerns!