Shark Fishing Galveston
Shark Hunt: Ever seen the movie Jaws? Are you fascinated with the apex predator of the sea? Come out with us to experience your own shark hunt averaging 7-8 hours. During your trip, the captain will visit various locations along Gulf Coast, sometimes traveling along the beach front or offshore to find the BIG ones. 1/2 Day trip is 4-5 hours and focuses on large Bull Reds and various Shark species.
The captain will use chum to lure the sharks in for non-stop action. Hang onto your rods and reels–this action packed fishing trip is not for the faint of heart! Safe for all ages, the Captain will ensure you have a good time. Additional fish on your trip may include Bull Reds, Kingfish, Jackfish, Tarpon and many other tackle busting brutes. All tackle, bait, ice, and fish cleaning provided. Come join us today for your very own fishing adventure of a lifetime!
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food, drinks, FISHING LICENSE, camera
- Do NOT bring glass containers, drugs, firearms, bananas. Yes, you read that correctly, do not bring bananas, they are bad luck!
- You may bring your own rod and reel if you wish
- All state fish and game laws will be followed
- Please be at the dock 15 minutes before scheduled time of trip
- Tips for the captain and crew at the end of the day are greatly appreciated
Reach out if you have any questions!